From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 13:10:41 -0800
Just wanted to let any non-profit, 501c3/EIN shelters out there know that
if you are selling items to benefit your shelter, you may qualify to be
listed on e-bay's charity page.  (http://pages.ebay.com/charity/)

Go to:
http://pages.ebay.com/community/charity/index.html
and read all of the instructions.

I was checking it out today and didn't notice any ferret shelters on the
list, though there are some other animal rescues there.  It just might
help raise awareness of ferrets and ferret needs, plus get your auctions
more hits.

=====
Aileen & the Herd minus two Herdlings
Slinky, Kyle, Noel, & Rootie the beagle
Fresh from the pain of losing Sandy. We love you, sweetheart.
Still missing Gizmo. We love you, too, baby.

Check out the Herd's website at:
 http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/7414/index.html