Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 08:18:25 -0800
The plug in mouseinator does not work.  What should have resulted in pesky
critters fleeing the house with earmuffs in tow, has resulted in nightly
parties in the ceiling above the room.... directly above where "the
mouseinator" is plugged in.  I have been forced to resort to the old
fashioned mouse trap with a new twist.  I have found that the new plastic
model traps will give less gruesome results than the metal/wood traps.
(Bonus for me) The down side of this is that they do not seem to be as
pressure sensitive.  Many times I have checked the traps only to find
the bait missing and a gaggle of mice in the corner of the room mocking
me while grooming the peanutbutter from their whiskers.  Is there no
end to the humility I must endure?  After returning to my exterminator
blueprints, I now beleive that I have the "one up" on these rodents from
hell.  My success rate has greatly improved by taking a yogi treat (which
my kids refuse to eat anyway) and tacking it to the bait bar with a dab of
peanut butter.  (Works like superglue) This appears to be a mouth watering
parfait that is irresistable and requires a little more agility to achieve
the desired results.  Time will tell if bait stealing will be the next
olympic event.  The only thing I have left to deal with now is the guilt
I feel for having to outsmart them into their untimely demise.