From:
"Carl.Baewer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 22:33:31 -0500
Hello again,

My oldest ferret Bebop, she's going on 8 years old, the problem we're having
is, sometimes she goes into a complete shut down, by this I mean, we find
her laying on the floor, and she is non-responsive, when you pick her up
it's like she has no muscle control at all, very limp, we put her in bed,
and at this point she can't even move, but a few hours later she's back up
running around again, I'm having a problem finding anything in the FAQ about
this.  It's like she goes into a small coma or something, and then comes out
of it.  Anybody have any ideas what could be causing this ?

Carl Baewer <[log in to unmask]>