From:
Steve McClelland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 05:42:58 -0500
For what its worth, I e-mailed the President, Vice President, and the First
Lady concerning Kodo.  If I could find C.  Clinton and Socks the cats email
addresses, they would get one too.

And had auto responses back before my finger got off the send key.  Gotta
find out what kind of servers they are using!

Seriously, I hope it helps.  Maybe someone above will drop the political
hammer on the state of Michigans head and knock some sense into them.  At
this point, "Sorry, friends of mine in Michigan" but I am boycotting
anything made in Michigan and informing the Michigan producers as to the
reasons.  And to the Animal Control folks up there, please take a vacation
down here in Texas!  Got some critters down here that will show you what a
bite really is!

Steve, Socks the Ferret, and more cats than either of us can count(they
check in and won't check out).