From:
Craig Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1992 01:30:20 -0500
Chris, PLease and me to your list for the News Letter have just downloaded
no.'s 143-189 sure would like to have the rest. My wife and I are crazy
enough to be trying to start a club in the Houston, Tx. area we have had
positve response and sure could use a lot of the info I have read on the
previous letters. Excuse the typing it's getting late here but your letter
is very addictive. Would like to send late condolances to Fritter's owners
as I just read the info a couple of days ago. When the time comes for our 2
little kids I Know we will be broken hearted.

[Building a mail server is underway]

Thanks,   Craig-Carole and the kids Brandi and Charley