From:
"Audrey L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:36:45 -0500
Our sweet boy Dweezil da Weezil was helped to the bridge Monday
afternoon.  He had been having diarrhea and was lethargic.  It was
his second visit, so we decided to do an x-ray.  Not even the vet was
prepared for what we found.

His poor little body was filled with fluid, so much so that we couldn't
even see his intestines on the films.  His lungs were quickly filling up,
so we made the decision to help him cross over the bridge.  I was right
with him all the way through so he knew he wasn't alone.

Dweezil, you were the most human-loving fuzzy we have ever had the
opportunity to love so far.  I know you'll be keeping a close eye on us
from up there.  And please look out for Berlin - he's going to have to
be helped across the bridge soon too, so I want you to look out for him
and help him cross.

Thank you for sharing your life with us; though it was too short a time,
you touched our lives so much.
--
Audrey
Springfield, MA