From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 2006 01:11:46 -0500
HEY!!!!  WHO TURNED OFF THE LIGHTS????  It's your favorite chocolate
spotted ferret boy at Ferret Wise who is feeling "in the dark" lately!

Well we just went through a very odd happenin for sure.  The wind has
been howling lots lately.  Last weekend we lost our electric TWO TIMES!
The first time it got lost for 13 1/2 hours and then again for 3 hours
the next day.  Thankfully Dad made a lot of noise in the cellar and the
furnace kept runnin' to keep us all snug & warm.  I was really kinda
lost though as my vision is not what is once was.  The vet said I have
cataracts in my eyes... I have not found a way to get em out.  Maybe
someone out there can help.  Usually it makes me a bit jumpy cuz I don't
know if it is Mom or a stranger picking me up.

Well again it is windy this weekend and I am happier because there is a
LOT of white fluffy stuff outside.  Mom said she will bring in some for
each playgroup in the morning yahoo!

Meanwhile our old boy Lucky FerretWIse has got the same troubles as I
did.  He has a surgery day at the vets on Monday.  He has got some lab
work and dental issues.  I hope tey don't pull a fast one on him like
they did me and remove some things off of him.  My poor chin is still
healing up and my fur has got to grow out again!  Back to Lucky he is
over 8 years old and one of only two ferrets the shelter still has form
the 2001 police seizure in Manchester NH.  He and Harry FerretWise are
the remaining kids out of the 11 that arrived here.  I know Harry who had
surgery a short time ago for insulinoma and several years earlier had
surgery for a cystic spleen and hairballs in his belly wants us to get
his best friend back in shape.  It's tough when you loose lots of your
cagemates!

Anyway , to help earn some funds for Lucky's vet visit Mom found some
neat stuff and put it on ebay!  If you get a lucky lottery ticket maybe
you'll want to check these special things out:

RARE EMBroiderED FERRET PATCH
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7221331703

UNIQUE POTTERY FERRET FIGURINE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7221974900

AIR FERRETS ALOFT AUdiobook by Richard Bach
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7010846760

Foamy Fries & Toys for Lucky Ferret Wise
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7746937053

and many assorted magazines, tee shirts & more in our ebay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/Creative-Kolor-shop

Jerimiah ,mascot , Ferret Wise  Shelter
www.ferretwise.org

ONLINE SHOPPING can help a worthy ferret organization!
<http://www.igive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberid=9535&causeid=1890>
here to help Ferret Wise Rescue & Rehab. Shelter,
every time you shop online.

Right now, when a friend shops within 45 days of joining, we'll give a
free $5 donation to Ferret Wise Rescue & Rehab.  Shelter!  Thanks for
turning your online purchases into much-needed donations for a worthy
cause!