Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:35:53 -0500
A muffled singing is heard as I approach the ferret room

I enter to find Albus with his head deep in his stocking nosing around
- and singing.....

"I'm checking my stocking, checking it twice gonna find out if he's
left something nice...."

"Albus?" I call getting his attention

He emerges with his fur all ruffled out, "Yes momma?"

"Whatcha doing?"

"Checking my stocking for n-bones and bandits"

"Find any?"

"Not even a crumb!"

"But Albus, you have n-bones and bandits"

"But momma, not enoughs, there is never enough!"

"You know some ferrets have none"

"None?!" he asks alarmed, trying to imagine such a fate

"We could share, give them some"

"Give them mine?!"

"Well no, their own, don't all ferrets deserve their own?"

"Yes, their own - cause I no want to share mine...." Albus thinks on
this a minute and continues, ".....they should have their own. Their
own treats, and hammy and momma and dads..."

"Well Albus, that's a very special christmas wish. I wish we could
help with that right now. But we can help fill their stockings with
some other special things"

"Ok" he says as he sticks head back in stocking

"What are you doing back in there Albus?"

"Looking for something to share Momma"

Please if you have room in your heart and your home open your life to
another ferret from a shelter

If not please go to the tree and maybe help some of there wishes come
true while they wait for that forever

home http://www.mkaresq.com/The_Giving_Tree_2007/GivingTree2007.htm