From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2009 07:08:33 -0400
Dear FML'ers Friends,

Glad the plugin mystery was solved and the furkid is fine. I happen to
be severely allergic to those things. Wizard, those little glass things
that make the lady on the TV beautiful, sexy, and nice to be near, make
me feel unbalanced, I can't live with them. Plug ins, scented candles,
air fresheners all burn my nasal passages, fill up my head and ears,
choke me, my stomach turns, that is never good, can't eat, can't
breath, can't sleep, and all, so the room can smell nice.

Well, basil, thyme, rosemary, scented geraniums, ( just pinch the
leaves as you go by) balsam, all are much better for you and don't
bother you at all. They are natural scents and ferrets and animals
are not affected.

I know how your little fur kid felt. I cannot use scented soaps,
perfumes, lotions, and some soaps just break my hands out. I'm just a
good old fashioned organic girl - funny, ferret, dog, cat, cow, and
chicken poop, no problem, real roses and pine forrest - fine - the
stuff made in the lab aaaagggghhhhh.

Forgive me, but I can't pass this one up - and I'm only telling you
this because I love ferret people - Now that you have thrown out the
fresheners - PLEASE throw out the cigarettes also. Your ferrets need
you, we need you, and while you are protecting them from Glade also
protect them from Marlboro. The Marlboro Man, that tall sexy
good-looking feller riding the horse, was reduced to a wrinkled,
wheezing, coughing,spitting man who could not ride that horse anymore,
lived on oxygen, and finally died. His horse lived on because he ran
fast and the wind blew the smoke behind him. Stop today for your
ferrets.

Just my two scents

Marilyn