From:
Tuyet Atkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 00:37:05 -0500
Hi There,
first, I would like to thank the person who came up with the idea of using
a bathmat in the cage.  I went out two days ago, and bought one.  It is
already saving me many extra hours of cleaning poop out of difficult
corners, not to mention my sanity!  Not to mention, the girls love their
new floor.

Second, I have read that one should use a gentle cleaning agent to disinfect
and clean the cages, but have not had luck finding anything.  All of the
stores that I've been to have cleaning supplies that are chock full of
chemicals that I'm afraid to use.  What do all of you do?  I would love any
ingrediants or brand names that I could look for.  Thanks!

Last, I think that whether or not a ferret condo is a good idea, depends
upon your ferrets.  I have one, and the girls absolutely love it.  They
actually do run up and down the ramps, chasing each other, both when they
can get out of the cage, and when they can't.  The girls like to hang out
where they can be high above the ground.  If the fuzzies have to be inside
the cage while you're out, and are pretty active, the condo might give them
more room to run around.  If they're clamer, a condo may not be the best
investment.  It just depends upon your life stle, and theirs.

gotta run, the girls are calling!
  -Tuyet, Shea & Calli