From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Aug 1998 19:46:33 -0400
Do we have any Babylon 5 fans out there?  Did you happen to catch the
episode where Marcus is trying to become friend with Ivanova?  He is in the
Captain's office, where Ivanova is sitting.  She seems to be extremely
preoccupied as Marcus tries to get her attention.  As he rambles on, she
seems to be completely oblivious of him.  In an attempt to get her
attention, he says something to the effect that he has a rabid wolverine in
his underwear.  At this point, she looks up at him as though he had just
sprouted a third horn just below his nose.  He apologizes and says "I'm
sorry.  How about a ferret?"

I just happened to pass through the room when he said that and was pleased
that they thought of such a cute little fuzzy animal for such a progressive
and futuristic show! :)

Todd and the (Hollywood, here we come!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/