From:
julie johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 21:17:55 -0500
I spoke to Helen a few hours ago, and she is now back home from the
hospital. For those of you who did not know, Helen did collapse and was
taken to the hospital and admitted. She developed an infection and was
kept for a couple of days. She was given antibiotics through IV and the
did a ultra sound on her heart, and checked her kidney functions as
well. She also had her MRI this morning.

She is very thrilled to be back home, with her family and fur family.
While she was in the hospital their horse Maggie went to the Rainbow
Bridge. She was a rescue that was badly abused and Helen gave her a
second chance at a wonderful life with love and care. She was 26 years
old and will be dearly missed. For those who called, it meant so much
to her, all the well wishes she has received by mail and email as meant
the world to her, it gives her the will to fight.

Thank you everyone for your support, its so wonderful to have such a
loving ferret family.

If any of you would like to send Helen a card to wish her well, here
is her address

Helen (helping hands rescue)
3356 Harlensburg Road
New Castle, PA.   16101

--
Crazyferretmom  (julie johnson) and the 14 fuzzbutts
Memory of Sidney Sue, Slinky, Allie Boy, Polo Man, and Roscoe