From:
Faith Pollifrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 06:48:16 EDT
I got 20lbs of rice and put it into a storage bin for Cyrano to play in.
He LOVES it!  He doesn't seem to need anything to get in and out of it
because this morning he got in and out on his own.  So I guess where
there's a will there's a way. :-)  He's soooo funny to watch and it's
so much cleaner to play in than the dirty litterbox.

I made quite a few little hammies and sacks for him yesterday.  With a new
invention which I don't know if he likes it or not.  A denim pantleg with
quilting on one side hung in his cage.  Sooner or later he'll probably let
me know his opinion on it.  He's been busy with all of his new stuff.  He
did try it out a bit at first and then jumped right to the hammy below it
to try that one out.  That's a baby blanket one which he seems to like.  I
think he's mad that I took away his favorite sack though.  But it's got to
be washed sometime.

Faith