From:
Candy Cryts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:22:18 GMT
to all the cards and kindness and love you showered out for us.  This
sweet little girl waanted no deserved more than what I could give her.
All she wanted was to be loved I gave her as much as I could while I had
her with me.  That night she wanted out of the cage so I let her out so
she could play some, can you believe that, she tried to play.  She got in
my lap and we sat there for awhile and she rested in my lap and then I
held her in my arms and quietly she went to the bridge, But she looked up
at me with those beautiful eyes as if to say not now some one loves me
and my heart just simply broke there.  I still have my 6 to love and I
hugged them all extra that AM when I let them out to play I think they
knew something was wrong cuz they kept playing and dancing all over the
place more then usual.

Anyway I just wanted to say thanks to everyone here You all are a great
support and a great source of LOVE.

For the LOVE of Ferrets.
In Loving Memory of One ver sweet Little Girl
and Banjo,PePe,Fancy,Chyna, & Scrappy

Candy