From:
Cozyzone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 14:39:08 -0500
She was our second ferret --a rescued black sable-- adopted from Rainbow
River Ferretry on Sept. 16, 1995 at the first Great Lakes Ferret Show.
We named her Little Lady Peanut, an Emerald Champion in GLFA shows.
Blind this last year of her life, but that did not stop her from getting
around, she still knew where everything was.

She was helped to Rainbow Bridge today at 1:33pm, January 16,2003.  (A
tumor)

This would have been her ninth year of life but was not to be. (She was a
year old when she came to us.)

We will miss Little Lady, but know she is well now & playing with so many
that have gone before her.

Candy Ramon
Put a ferret in your cozyzone!
Ask me how? 734-729-0898