Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2005 09:56:33 -0500
just want to notify our Israel ferret friends that there is a great
vet in town.  Dr Ady Gancz did a 3 year internship at the University of
Guelph, ON, Canada.  he's a knowledgeable and compassionate vet who has
seen many of my ferrets.  I still remember his late night calls on sunday
evenings to me suggesting dosages changes for my ferret Sand.  he had
come in to the hospital multiple times when he is NOT on call to handle
an emergency for one of my ferrets, and is always happy to research new
techniques that may help my kids many "interesting" health probems.  we
all miss him at the university of Guelph and wishes him the best in his
new environment.  I assure you he's up-to-date on adrenal diseases and
lymphoma and all other ferrety problems!  he's currently at

    The Center for Avian/Exotic Pet Medicine
    at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital
    Koret School of Veterinary Medicine
    The Hebrew University of Jerusalem

if you go see him, do tell him Selina & her kids sent you along, and
please do say hi from me.  he's a terrific vet!

Selina, Sprite, Dart, Clef, Popcorn, Sorin & Mochi