From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 1996 07:45:28 -0400
Hello all,

Please clue me in on the latest phenomenon occuring in our household...

As I write this post, Rosie has just knocked down the VCR remote off of the
coffee table and I recovered it in time, before she carried it off to
God-knows-where...either behind the stairs, under the reptile cages,
upstairs in the closet(s) or under the beds, etc.  etc.

Could it be that remote controls fit perfectly in the mouth of a ferret....
OR...that they do in fact channel-surf on the footon when Lisa and I are not
home...???

Hmmm...maybe that explains those crazy ideas that the girls keep coming up
with for me when I sit down to write the Big Adventure every night, and
they sit on my lap, drink water from the big cup (32 oz. size) and beg for
raisins (sp?)...

Well, tonight, Rosie loved her bath, swam around me in the tub like the
otter that she is, Maxie was not so enthused, and Wiggles was downright
upset!

Wiggles has been getting a lot of fleabaths lately is why, cause those
albinos is reported to have more fleas than most ferret-types...

Bye for now,

Loves and dooks,

Dave =)

P.S.  My apologies to Paw-paw for the other night... =) =) =)