From:
shanon &/or mitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 12:58:53 -0700
FLO PRIVATE
CONFIDENTIAL
Topic: Attcking unsuspecting Felines

This is something we have done and really frustrates them.

Attack en masse when they r using the litter box you don't even have to
touch them just look at them as they're busy.

We do this regularly recently to Callie who is no fun to play with .

Agents Switch, Smokey and Blaize

Tamara I want to be an agent to but they still wont let me go to far
without this silly leash or them following my every step.  *SIGH*