From:
Lana Garten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 16:45:07 EDT
Northern Ohio Ferret Association (NOFA) is having its second "Feast with
the Ferrets" at Friendly's Restaurant on Bagley Ave.  We'll be there with
our ferrets from 4-8pm, handing out information and just having fun.  Stop
by, say hi to everyone and have dinner.  A portion of all dinner costs
will be donated to NOFA from Friendly's Restaurant.  All you have to do
is eat to help!  Money raised is used to print and distribute educational
materials.  Our goal at NOFA is to put the shelters out of business!  Hope
to see you there!

Lana