From:
"michelle A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 01:13:31 -0700
>The problem with Super Pet Ferret cages as I found was that the doors are
>not big enough to get a high-backed litter box inside; nearly impossible.

Actually, I had a super pet cage for a while (then I decided to get Shadow
a bigger one) and you are right to say that it is impossible to put a high
back litter in it trough the door, but they do have hinges on the side that
when undone makes the bottom drop, so, I used to put the litter in by the
bottom.  Kind of a hassle but also easier to clean the cage that way.  I
liked the super pet ferret cage and I still use it as a travel cage, it
is easy to clean and easily collapsible.

Michelle