From:
Andrew & Catherine and sometimes Chryss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 20:11:13 -0700
Hello again folks,
Sorry about the mistitle - I got distracted by a tiny wet tougne.

Khia, who is 61/2, has just been diagnosed with Insulinoma.  I've down
loaded the FAQ's on it.  I'd like to look up the past posts on the subject
as well.  I can not seem to find the directions for doing this.  In the FML
FAQ there are instructions for requesting back issues.  How do I find out
which issues to request?

I would also like to hear about anyone's experience with this condition.
What works, what doesn't, what else can we try?  My vet prescribed .25mg of
prednisone twice daily as a therapy.  Surgery is an option but we'd like it
to be a last resort, I don't want to put Khia under gas at her age & it will
take time to save that much $.  She seems to be doing well with the
prednisone.  No hind leg failure or "zone outs" and very very little head
jerking.  I also found out that my finicky eater *loves* chicken baby food.

>Could someone E-mail me the proper dosage of (kitten) Advantage flea
>control?  I know I've seen it on the list but I can't seem to lay my hands
>on it right now.  Thanks in advance.

I have used 1/4 of a capsule (about 2 drops) each for my ferts.  The cat
gets a whole one.  Works well economically and practically.  Just put the
drops high enough that they can't lick it.

Happy spring fellow fert-o-philes
Chryss