"caride:First caride:Last" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 08:22:44 -0000
I thank everyone for so many responses in the behalf of our Old girl.
We have had a flood of name suggestions, I was going to try to make this
diplomatic by taking all of them and placing them in a hat to draw from,
Then a wonderful person called Anne.  Told me of a ferret she once recieved
in the same situation as our girl.  She named her Grace.  Grace lived for
some time before passing to the rainbow bridge.

To honor the memory of that once beautiful Grace.  We have decided that
would be her name.  Again I thank you very much and Grace thanks you too

Trish
Dawning Sky Ferrets.