From:
Michelle Ormond & Shawna Garlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 1996 22:34:16 -0400
I, Michelle, just got attacked by ferret math.  Woke up one morning and the
fuzzies had moved in two freinds that I knew nothing about.  So, now there
is 13 fuzz butts to tend with and care for.  They have recently starting
recruiting and training the Ferret Special Forces.  They are working togther
to pull shoes, keys, make up brushes, stuffed animals, my toes and ect.  in
to small hard to reach places.  Some of my fuzzies even wear small green
berets.  The shill and control emplyed in stealing my keys off the kitchen
counter is amazing.  SOme start fighting in the other room, so I run in
there to see what is going on.  Then a fuzzie gets up on the counter,via the
ktchen table chairs and pushes my keys off on to the floor.  Then, the
fuzzie standing by, grabs them and runs.  All the while, a couple of fuzzies
stand guard.  Rusiian Spetnatz would be impressed!!!!!!!!  Ferret tags are
much guieter than dog tags, you can not hear them clanking.

We are loucky, our fuzzies use the fireplace.  I need only clean out the
fireplace and I am done with it for the day.  Kepp the flue open and it even
ventilates itself!!  Michelle