Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:44:08 -0700
Hi all

Sorry this is so late but I sorta took da weekend off and my hooman had
to work.

A little boy named James came in today.  He waz met by Banjo, Simon,
Hamilton and Suzy.  I introduced them as they didn't seem to know each
other.  They were happy to see James as a new face from home.  They were
interested in all da news at home and bombarded him with questions.  They
sat down to talk and learn all da gossip and news.  After they had talked
for some time they went over to get some gravy at da Gravy Gourmet.  They
ate quite a bit of it to.  The went exploreing to see all da sights and
attractions.  Then it waz off to da Tube Race at da Tube Park.  They
entered da races and didn't do to bad at it either.  They do need a little
practice though.  Toys are not necessary here as they can pick up almost
anything if they look real hard and explore real good.  He said to send
hiz luv to hiz new mommy along with lots of kisses and hugs.

I am off to guard duty.  My cheweasel needs me.

Bye BYe
Sandee