From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:55:09 -0500
Hi Bev-

I sure wish I could!  I am not at all sure why Ben interjected his ethnic
background info into the ferret seg on Conan.  I guess only BEN knows--
and evidentally many others missed that remark as well as his ferret
owners are scarier remark.

As I stated before - IMO there is a distinct lack of sincerity in all
the hoopla only opportunities for media hype and movie promotion...
ferrets were not really the subject addressed... only the motivators
for exposure..

Perhaps he was looking for a Jewish ferret to serenade?  You got me...
the entire seg was rather propsterous... though it seems the majority
of folks got lost in the fact he held the ferret without incidence..  I
cannot help but remember the sheltering fiascos several years back with
101 Dalmations and i do believe we are going to get nailed again after
all this passes.

Enjoy the show..!

Alicia