From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 13:37:14 -0600
Did you read that GRANDMA, he invited me to come visit him, I gotta get all
my stuff outta my hideyhole, think I should take him a neck bandero from
Texas - we could look like the 4th of July poster watching the fireworks,
what do you think, a full swimsuit or two piece, the top of my beaniebag
suit fits but with my pearshape figure, the bottom doesn't, can you make me
another bottom, please, and I need to write Oscar and tell him being an MF
ferret makes no difference to me cause I'm an MF ferret too and boy those
humans who complain about that monthly thing, they oughta be a ferret!
then they'd have something to complain about, and where is the Deodorizing
spray for under my arms and can you get me the encyclopedias down to read
again, you put them on the top shelve, I can knock everything else down but
them and and and WHAT?????????????  What do you mean I can't go - you won't
be able to supervise us!!!  My gosh Grandma, we're not kits anymore, we're
MF's, remember, adults!!!  this isn't the year "BC"
GRANDMA......pleaseeeeeeee

Oh Oscar, alas Shakespeare will never get to write about our romance,
<sob>.

Easy Off via
Millie & her sympathizing noble cleaning crew
Easy Off:  the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Awww Easy Off, don't cry, there is always the internet
Cascade:  Right, Easy Off, and you always have us and we won't kiss you
goodnight either
Ajax:  I am NEVER going to be a gentlemen, never
Dizzy:  Yah, Easy Off, get Grandma to light a candle, I'll take you
boating around the bathtub.
Joy:  I say let the silly Sprite go