From:
Leanne Bochenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:07:44 EST
Hello everyone..  well I guess Im kind of a newbie here, have been mainly
sitting back reading post and not posting.  I am owned by five precious
ferrets less my Kodo who went to the bridge in September with insulinoma.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am now the proud momma
of six, yes I went to the store in Carrolton and got that Baby girl.  She
is actually a sable mitt all of about 1.1 lbs and still very young yet.
Dr Murray places her at about 4 monthes or so.  So I figure give me a
couple of monthes and I'll fatten her us just like my others.  Good food,
lots of friends, toys and loving is what she'll get from us.

Thanks to the person that tipped me off.  I spend four hours of my lunch
today drving from Fort Worth to Dallas to get her.  Note: that store had
only had her for 3 days since the person dumped her and even though she
was eating Kaytee, Im sure she'll adapt well to Zupreem and moms chicken
gravy (yum) Will keep everyone up to date and let you know how she's
doing.

P.s.  although I still had to pay for 50.00 (the ladies husband wasn't
there and I convinced her *snickering* that this horrible biter will bite
someone and the pound will come take her) but, she's well worth it..

Thanks again
and nice to meet all of you
Leanne
Mommy to : Tigger, Cocoa, Pugs, Cali, Rascal and now ???