Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 21:39:19 -0000
Hallow My name is Kiyoshi in japan, I read and fan fml evryday.
I have thing that I look for .......

I import some ferrets and ferret goods and any goods evrey month, and sell
to pet shop. Please look at my web page, but now only Jpanese.

  http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~hqferret

Now I look for no operation ferret, color is silver
I can do operastion to this ferret,

and I go to Narita evrey month, If anyone know one can send this ferret to
me ,please let me know at DM

I import some ferret, but I dont sell shop that I think bad and darty and
shop man dont know about ferret.  Now I think to open ferret shop.  and I
hope to make ferret shelter

So I need this ferret.

and I have one qusetion
I get Nutri Cal form my frend in USA.  I read package, but I dont
undearstand about it.  Becouse I read Nutri Cal is good at FML, I dont know
why and what is dood.  I have ferretvite.  What is defferent from ferretvite

Please Let me know

Now I think to go to NY city, Do you know good shop for ferret?  I may go to
pensilvania and OH If you know good information ,let me know

and I want to go to ferret shelter too,

You can look at my face at Modanferret #12

thany you agein

fax 81-54-297-9109

Kiyoshi $B!' ([log in to unmask]