From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2007 15:34:16 -0500
I am the anonymous poster worried about not all shelters getting gving
tree santas. Please do not take what was said as slamming. Kris, no one
would slam you for all you have done. It was just apparently worded
wrong as I am not the greatest expressing feelings. I know ferrets
do not realize Christmas or holidays but shelters do and I felt some
shelters were feeling hurt, feeling left out. Sorry if I did not see
the whole picture. I did not realize that the givng tree was going to
keep going until everyone was taken care of. My sincerest apologies. I
thought there was cut off date and some would be left out if tree had
not been updated and I am not computer savvy, so I guessed with so much
computer technology, there was an easier way to update. I am so sorry,
please my intentions were not to hurt you or anyone whatsoever. Maybe
someone out there knows of a way to make Kris' life easier with some
sort of computer program to make it quicker for him so he does not
have to spend a lot of time on the computer.

Merry Christmas to all.

[MW]