From:
Larry Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 19:49:28 -0800
I have never posted to this group before but need your help now more than
ever.  My ferret's name is Crystal and she is a 5 year old female.  She has
always been in perfect health until recently.  Her eyes have suddenly
swelled shut.  It looks like a pink extra eyelid has closed over both her
eyes.  She does not seem to be in any pain and is eating like normal.  Has
anyone seen this before?  Please respond to this group or I have included
my email address below.  Any help would be appreciated.

         Thanks,
              Larry
===
          Larry Wilson
 Marge, don't discourage the boy!  Weaseling out of things is important
 to learn.  It's what separates us from the animals!  Except the weasel.
 -- Homer Simpson