From:
Lori Crosland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:48:22 EDT
This is a good topic I think.  When my Hocus and Pocus were real little,
they would not even consider eating a treat of any sort.  Ferrevite and the
malt stuff were out of the question.  At about 3 months old, Hocus began
LOVING ferretone.  Pocus still hates it.  They both love one kind of
hairball stuff and hate the other.  They both hate raisins.  They like the
little triangle chicken treats.  One likes one flavor, the other likes the
other kind.  They are almost 7 months old now and are changing constantly.
That's the beauty of it I think.  Anyway, all you new moms & dads out
there, don't worry.  You are not cheating them.  They will decide in time
what they like.  Give them time, that's all.  And I would never force a
treat anyway as their food is the real treasure.  I have found great toys
too.  Pocus loves the dog toys that are made of twisted rope in different
colors.  He stashes them all the time (tries to stash me too actually).
Hocus likes the little squeak toys.  Funny how different they can be.  I
love my little guys so much I could cry.  Anyway, that's all for now.

Lori and the magical duo: Hocus & Pocus