From:
"M. Taylor" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 09:52:49 -0700
Dook, dook everyone!

Obviously Ferret Fun will be more than once a week -- right now I have a lot
of spare time on my hands and am having a wonderful time reading all the
FMLs!  I am new at this so I hope I am not giving any repeat information and
boring you!

Regarding free toys for ferrets, I received this eMail that may help any of
you who want to save money:

  I have 4 ferrets and they just love to play tarzan on this piece of
  sugical tubing that I hung up for them.  Thay jump up and grab on to it
  with their teeth!!! It is very entertaining to watch.  I reccomend it as
  a new trick.

Also, I wanted to recommend a catalog that you may enjoy.  I don't know
about you, but I have noticed that where I live there is very little
shortage of ferret toys and supplies, but some of them seem very
over-priced.  That Pet Place has a good catalog.  I am not sure if it is
available other than in the US, but you can check them out at their eMail
address (http://www.thatpetplace.com -- I'm pretty sure).

The catalog is good for folks who live in ferret-free zones.  I don't
advocate breaking the law or anything, but the catalog comes with the name
"Reptile and Small Animal Discount Pet Care Supply Catalog" meaning that if
you get the catalog you could own any number of a different type of animals.

There aren't TOO many pages of ferret supplies, but they do have Sheppard
and Greene toys, Spot Action Ferret Toys, Super Pet supplies, etc.

I ordered from them two weeks ago and have not yet received shipment, but
that could be because I ordered a large freight shipped ferret cage.  I
expect to get it any day now but will let you know if I have any problems
with getting it in a reasonable amount of time.

Anyone else who has found cheap ferret products let me know and I will
include your letter in my column!  Thanks.

M. Taylor