From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 02:37:42 +0000
I occasionally feed mine mice, frozen.  My Rosa would *just* eat mice if I
gave her a choice (of course she would also run wild in the woods all her
days too).

I think that, for those who choose to feed mice, or other critters, being
able to discuss it in more detail would be a good thing...one of the things
that I think about when I do feed them is what have they been fed/how were
they killed, and how that may or may not affect my fuzzies.

However, since there seems to be a clear section of people on the list who
take great offence at the topic (and for every person who says something,
there are many who don't) and out of consideration for those people,
perhaps those of us who *would* like to discuss it can form our own
list...even just temporarily.  Anyone who is interested, e-mail me, and
I'll look into getting something set up!  Otherwise, anyone interested in
just chatting about it, feel free to e-mail me too!

Sue
Rosa..."I'm all better now, can I have a mousie?"
Rocky "just give me SUGAR!"
Tempest "doggie treats for me!"
Polly "your wrist will do just fine!"
Buddy *pitiful look*