From:
Mark Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 19:02:32 -0700
todays update

no word from the fish and game as of now.  i did speek with the court clerk
yesterday(fri)and he comferms that he has the paper for the judge to sign
and the the judge has indicated the he will sign it .  he is comferming
that he can.it should be done monday.

i did get some word that they seem to be all ok.  i have gotten thier food
and bedding to them and they all seem to be eating really well.  Razz has
started fund razing for me for transport out of the state and for a lawer
for the kidds if i cant get them relesed by wendsday.  i wont bore everyone
with my personal finaces at this pont but to say this coulnt have happend
at a wost time.Razz in kanass will be handeling all the money and
accouting.  this will not turn out like Bob and Kodo.  one other thing i
set up a new email.  [log in to unmask] been having tomany probles
with my regular email please send every thing

thier..thanks to everyone again and the kidds thank you all too.

below is a responce to Faith and her posting
with ferret love mark

>But it kind of gets my goat for people to ask for money for a situation
>they created.  I'm talking about the guy in Ca.  with the 13 confiscated
>ferrets.  You can't tell me that he didn't know they were illegal.  He
>was on this list.  I'm really sorry that he got caught, but he shouldn't
>have had them in the first place.  He took a risk and lost...

Fath
i am mark "the guy in cal" sense you are new to the fml.  (have to be if
you don't know the history i have in cal" i have been running a shelter
here in cal for over 8 years.  i have rescued and placed more than 400
little one over the years .i have worked with county and city government
over the years and even had some come in from other federal agency's i.e..
dea customs and once the fbi.  so get off you soap box please

i have spent $1000's of dollars a year taking care of the little one than
no one wants all but one of my 13 are rescue and everone of them have had
medical problem that you didnt help pay for.  some of the conditions i have
found them in you would vomit.

[Moderator's note: Above slightly edited with permission.  BIG]