From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 07:08:08 -0400
Good Morning to ALL,
Hope this day fairs well for all, a SPECIAL PRAYER for all who have lost
a fuzzie recently, and for all the sick and homeless fuzzie's, and animals
in this crazy world!!!!

Just a reminder to all who own stuffed animals with button or plastic eyes,
and for those who use old shirts with buttons in there fuzzies cages.
PLEASE beware of these things as fuzzies LOVE to chew them off and will
swallow them causing a major blockage.  It didn't happen to me, but to a
friend of mine whose ferret died.  So PLEASE if you allow your fuzzie to
play with your stuffed animals or allow them to sleep on shirts with
buttons be sure to remove all things that can be chewed off and
swallowed!!!!!

Ahh, bath time once again for my 4 babies, what a form of entertainment
this is for me!!!!!  :-) Sunday I decided that it's time once again to
bath the Terrible Two's Gang.  First I cleaned there cage majorly!!!
Then off to the bath room I went with Tazy

All 4 of my babies HATE bath time, but when they are finished is when
the show begins :-)  With all tails fluffed out, they start doing major
wardances and dooking, playing hide and go seek with me, sabotaging me
and attacking my ankles, rubbing themselves dry on the carpet, and just
being overly entertaining!!!!! :-)  Even though they HATE this time, I
just have to LOVE it!!!!! :-)  They just ware themselves out totally!!!!
It is also a time for ALOT of tail wagging (LOVE that tail wagging)  Just
wanted to share bath time with you all!!!!!

Last but not least, Bill (BIG) I just wanted to let you know that WEB TV
now allows me to receive all of the FML.  I wanted to Thank You for all
the times that you sent me partial clips of the FML!!!  Also to let you
know how VERY MUCH you are APPRECIATED by me and my 4 Babies.  If it wasn't
for the FML I wouldn't know diddley!!!!!!!  You are the GREATEST, keep
up the good work!!!!!  I am still working on getting a monitor for my
computer, but it will take time as my Babies Health and welfare comes
first, and any funds I have saved for my monitor has had to be used for
vet visits, but I will keep on trying to save for that monitor!!!!! :-)

Jus gots to LUV dem fuzzies!!!!!! :-)

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb
fuzz, Baby Joey

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum