From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:27:39 -0400
I received materials for this opportunity at Ferret Wise, a long time
ago and had to pitch it

why? ..well guess what - UNLESS you have a separate shelter facility
(not in a residence, not rented or leased) it does not apply.

Yes, once again the humane community has found a way to rule out the
small shelters from this opportunity to better lives for ferrets.

You need to own ( the rescue does) the property and that is what they
makeover should you win.

This contest has been going on for nearly a year so we are indeed way
behind the rest of the shelters working their way to winning the make
over..

so who's left that qualifies?

sigh...

another hurdle that remains is getting true recognition for ferrets &
their need to shelter...

Alicia at www.ferretwise.org