From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:07:53 -0400
I am pleased to announce that we now have additional transcripts from the
2003 International Ferret Symposium in Atlanta available for ordering.

Available transcripts are:
   Dr Deborah Kemmerer "A Potpourri of Problems"
   Dr Hanneke Mooman "Ferret Health Issues in Europe"
   Dr Jerry Murray "Update on Endocrine Diseases"
   Dr Bruce Williams "Confusion and Controversy in Ferret Clinical
                      Pathology"

Transcripts are printed on high quality paper with binders for
protection.  The cost is $5 + $1 shipping ($2 shipping outside N.
America) for each transcript.

Make checks payable to the "International Ferret Congress" in US funds
and send to Judy Cooke, 851 Burnt Pond Road, Ostrander OH 43061.

You may also send payment via Paypal to

Be sure to indicate which transcript(s) you want and to include your name
and mailing address!

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org