From:
Chris Jasztrab <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 21:03:36 -0400
My name is Kokonee.  I am the newest member of six ferrets.  My problem is
the other ferrets don't like me.  Mom keeps me in a separate cage up on a
table where the other ferrets can't hurt me, but I can see them play.  Mom
let's me out by myself.  Sometimes she lets one of the other ferrets out to
play with me, but she has to chaperone us very closely because they jump on
me and start fighting with me.  Can anyone out there tell my mom how to help
me make friends with the other five ferrets?

My mom's email address is [log in to unmask]  (but she lets us ferrets use
it to)

Kokonee,  Whiskey, Rummy, Brandy, Teki, Kaluhie and oh yes mom too