From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 16:38:39 -0500
Okay, gang... there are currently 1907 ferrets represented on the Ferret
Name List. If you don't know what this is yet, point your browser to:
http://www.comland.com/~ahn/addferret.html
or mail [log in to unmask] with SEND FERRET NAMES in the body of the
message. If you STILL haven't added your ferrets to the list go to the web
address or mail me with your name, and your ferrets' names and sexes. I'll
work on an update today and hopefully have it done by the time this message
gets posted to the FML. We're pushing 2000 names... I'll do a special
certificate for ferret number 2000.

Have a ferrety day,

 Anna and her too large crew