From:
Natalie Binder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 21:38:22 -0700
The east coast is being evacuated now, though the entire state of FL is in
a state of emergency.  Prayers, candles, and good thoughts please for all
the furchildren in Florida- both those left behind to weather the storm,
and those traveling with their people.  Me and the Labradors are sticking
around for the time being, waiting to see if Floyd heads north, or cuts
across FL to the gulf.  Please don't be worried if you don't hear from us
for a while.

-Ret and the Labradors
Mo and Belle

P.S.  For those wondering, if we evac, we're headed north, and the labs are
coming.  If I can find a place to hook my laptop to the net, I'll keep you
posted.