Date:
Sun, 5 May 2002 18:46:58 -0700
Hia all

My puter is giving me trouble again.  I got to get with da Big Boss and
get another one.  This one is a little late.

A little girl named Renate came in today.  I gave her da tour and showed
her all da sights and attractions.  She had to stop by da Fruit Bar and
sample all da goddies.  Then it waz off to da Flying Lessons to try out
her new wings.  I assigned her an instructor to help her with da hard
parts and she waz soon soaring away like a pro.  Her landings were a
little shaky though.  She came in alright but a little fast and ended up
bruising her nose real good and a few other parts too.  I don't think if
she wasn't up here she would have walked away from this one.  But up here
all things are made right and she will get da landings with a little
practice.  She said to tell her mommy she will be right here for her when
she comes and will look up all da others as soon as she gets a chance.  I
gave her a list.  She also said to send her luv and lots of kisses and
hugs.

I am off to take a nap.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee