Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 21:09:48 -0700
Lets ask ourselves who......?
Who climbed the Christmas Tree?  Who knocked down the one glass ornament
from the top of the tree?  (I'm not allowed to say how old the ornament is,
but, it is from long long ago!) Who managed to not only knock off the one
valuable ornament, but managed to leap from the tree in the process, and
land upon the broken ornament, and completely sever their Achilles
tendon.....and spend Christmas in a Cast....(after surgery of course!)

Ferret?

I think not!!!  It was a CAT!  Cat's cause far more Holiday grief...than
ferrets!

Richard, Deb, and the 21 (we're innocent!) ferrets of Yakima
and the 6 evil cats.......