From:
Marc Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 10:01:40 EDT
Hello fellow FLO operatives, this is Special Agent Bandit reporting in from
FLO Base Ashburn, VA.

We regret to announce the loss of our fellow agent Rascal earlier this year.
Our SNH said it was lymphosarcoma ... I don't know what that means but let
me tell you, its a terrible thing to witness a friend and fellow FLO
operative stricken with this "disease"!  Rascal's passing left the Tres
Amigos as the Dos Amigos.  Well ......

We just couldn't let the important FLO work that Agent Rascal was performing
go unfinished so we turned our super secret ferret powers on our SNH to
"infect" him with that wonderful FLO invention ... the Ferret Math Virus!
Let me tell you, those FLO genetic engineers are worth every raisin we send
them because the new Ferret Math Viruses (FMVs) coming out of FLO Labs, Int.
are DEADLY!!!!!!  Within weeks of "infection" we can report 100% success!

I am proud to introduce our newest member ... Agent-Trainee Chloe.  She is
definitely cast in the same mold as Agent Rascal, meaning she's a demon
disguised as a ferret!  She comes to us from another family who had her for
close to a year but had no earthly clue how to take care of her!  Agent-
Trainee Chloe is a bundle of energy.  She even puts me to shame in that
department (CURSES!)!  And she brings to our covert group some much needed
abilities.

1.  Agent-Trainee Chloe is SMALL and FAST ... she can dance circles around
our SNH and then make a quick getaway to the nearest safe haven, which is
just about anywhere since I haven't seen any opening too small for her to
get in, under or around (heck, she even found a hidey whole located where
the dishwasher meets the cabinets ... I didn't even know it existed and
neither did Dad from the expression on his face after seeing Chloe's back
end sticking out of the whole one morning during "play time"!).

2.  Agent-Trainee Chloe is also trained in linguistics.  I have personally
witnessed her stealing Dad's morning paper, by dragging the plastic wrapping
bag with the paper inside, and reading it at our hidy whole!  You can't
imagine the wealth of info contained in that thing!

Well, it looks like its time for my second cup of coffee and my turn at the
Sports Page!  So I will end this report for now.  Special Agent Slinky is
pestering me to let her use the computer so she can invest Dad's, I mean
OUR, money in something called stocks.  She says we can set up our own
account and fund future FLO Base Ashburn, VA activities with the dividends!
Sounds good to me!

Until next report, take care my fellow FLO friends!

Special Agent Bandit for the rest of the Tres Amigos (Special Agent Slinky
and Agent-Trainee Chloe)