From:
Rachelle & McKyle Tuvell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 19:05:16 -0500
Hi!

Thank you to all who have responded so far to my worries about McKyle's
skinny little butt.  No changes yet.  We could not get to the vet today
(1-1-98) because she was not open!  :P But tomorrow I am calling again, and
assuming she is open, my husband will be taking the boys in for an
"emergency appointment" (I don't mind paying extra).  I wish I could go
along, but there is no possible way I could get out of work tomorrow unless
I was dead.

Well, in response to my worries about McKyle's skinnies, I have heard some
scary stuff!  The reasons people gave me as possible causes of his rapid
weight loss include: adrenal disease, liver problems, intestinal blockage,
infection, and ulcers.  Yikes!  Now I have another request: Please, if
anyone has had ferrets experience any of these aforementioned problems IN
CONJUNCTION WITH rapid weight loss, will you please e-mail me with a few
details?  I would hate to think it's anything as serious as any of these
afflictions, but I suppose anything is possible.  But I would like to know
if anyone else can help with details of their experiences.

Now, to other ferret bitness: To Bandit, Tess, & your hoomans: Happy
Birthday Bandit!  Hi Tess!  Don't worry, Shane, David (my husband) never
gets his kisses 'til last either!  Thanks for your help, Emily!

To Aimee & your tail-wagger: McKyle wags too!  Usually when he's REALLY
excited, like in the bath, the sandbox, or a good dirty mud puddle.

To Slinky the Moondancer: Re.  your "Spokane Update" post, ....Hoorah!  I
agree!  And if that makes me a "Wacky Animal Extremist", well, then, bring
it on!!

To anyone who has ever been kissed: My Merlin is THE BESTEST kisser of them
all!!!!  He especially loves to kiss me when I get home from work--at work I
always have sandwiches with Extra Extra Onion (yum!) for lunch, and so I
have *lovely* breath when I get home.  Merlin loves it!

Happy Ferreting Everyone!
Rachelle & David
McKyle & Merlin