From:
Debi Rodvelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 11:07:58 -0500
I am about to decorate the last room in my house--the ferrets' room.  Does
anyone know how ferrets see colors and/or if there are certain colors they
prefer?

I work as a graphic designer and have to use color theory every day.  I
know that certain colors elicit different moods in people, but know nothing
about how or even if ferrets can interpret colors.  I have always heard
that dogs are color blind, bulls respond to the red of matador's capes
because it's the only color they see, etc.  but don't know the validity of
these animal/color response stories.

Any takers on this question?

Thanks,
Debi