From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:29:53 -0800
I was able to find TF available on the following sites online:
www.ferretdepot.com, www.ferret.com, www.drsfostersmith.com
You did not mention which type you needed so I will leave that for you
to sort out. Kathy and Barry Fritz carry TF at www.kritterkoncepts.net

I believe MaFF also carries this brand, I did not find it in their
store, but I may not have the right site. You could contact them at
[log in to unmask] I offer the last two sites as one is in Wisconsin
and one is in Ma., trying to help with S & H depending on your
location. I am sure there are others out there I have not mentioned.

I do know that TF told me about two years ago that they stopped selling
to Petco as they doubled the price of the food so folks were paying
aout $35.00 for the 4# bag - YIKES!

I believe it was a bit later in the year than February, more like
May/June, but TF has two years running had difficulty getting the
ingredients for making their TVL mix. You may want to take this into
consideration if you feed this food. My gang loves it.

Hope this helps all TF lovers.
CAthy

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3