Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 2009 22:39:43 -0700
It has come to our attention that some of you that are coming to the
Buckeye Bash are staying over to go to the Columbus Zoo to get a peek
at the Asian Marble Polecats. We have arranged for a "private viewing"
on Sunday, August 30 at 12:30 in the Education Building at the zoo.
This is just for the "crazy ferret people" that are hoping to see them
up close and personal.

HOFA will have a few discount tickets on sale at the Bash as well as a
few being donated for the raffle.

Hope to see you there.

Jackie
Education Chair for HOFA
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue
www.hofarescue.org
FERRET BUCKEYE BASH 2009 SAT. Aug. 29
Veteran's Memorial Columbus, OH
Ferrets, Ferret People and the Ferret Buckeye Bash!
Watch for reruns of: FERRETS: The Pursuit of Excellence on your local
PBS Station

Suzy Four Paws Wrecking Crew Ferretry Digital Photography by Joe & Suzy
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue Vice-President Ferret Buckeye Bash
August 29th 2009
www.HOFARescue.org
Home of Odie Bear, Slinky, Carrie, Cody, Precious, Buddy, Sugar, Angie,
Miss Poppy, Chance, Zoe, Mila, McKenzie, Neo, Isis, Tweet, Winifred,
Thumbelina, Angel, Romeo, Bunky, Grace O'Malley, Mimitah, Silver
Surfer, Gorgeous George, Korbel, Wilma, Marion and German Boys: Juan,
Pedro and Gawain.