From:
Joanie Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 07:30:09 -0400
Hi.  My name is Joanne and I've written before but for advice and
condolences to people who have lost thier babies recently.

I hope BIG lets this go through because it just broke my heart which I
know will to you also.

You know how we go and read our FML in the morning and alot of people put
links in but if you are like me I usually don't go to very many.  Well,
this morning was different.  I was reading Alicia's post and I usually go
to see what's new in the catalog but this morning I decided to click on one
of her other sites.  (By the way I was Alltel behind in my readings so it
is in #2000-3101 Dated July 2-3 2000.)  I hope BIG lets this go through
because even though it has to do with a puppy it really is about shelters
in all and it could have happened to a ferret as well.  When you get there
click on NEXT PAGE and read about "My name is Sam" I won't go into detail
about what it says but I just wish everyone in the world could read this.

Alicia, you know I have the utmost respect for you and all you do.  You've
helped me out on allot of occasions and just want to thank you for putting
this on your website.  It really hit my heart and just wish I could put it
in every pet shop around the world.  I think the other faithful readers of
the FML will agree with me.

Thanks Big if you put this on, and thanks Alicia for just being you!

joanie and her babies, Krispie(9yrs), Molly (4yrs) and Spanky (3yrs)