Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 22:43:22 EDT
I have a weird situation, and maybe someone out there can help.  I got my
first ferret a year ago.  I started suffering from mild to medium fatigue
a year ago.  I have steadily been accumulating ferrets.  My fatigue has
steadily become more severe.  When I recently moved from a huge house (my
mom's) to a small apartment (that now smells very ferrety), my fatigue
became unbearable and I now suffer from all sorts of other symptoms:
dizziness, nausea, memory problems, confusion, shortness of breath and
difficulty catching my breath, and severe fluctuations of body temperature.
Okay, so do any of these sound like ferret allergy symptoms or something
else?  Can anyone help, because my doctors sure can't, and the only thing
I can connect all this to, the only thing that changed in my life over the
past year, is the number of ferrets in my home!

debbi