From:
"Jeffrey A. Knoll" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 21:00:49 -0500
I have a pair of ferrets, both males, approximately 4-5 years old and cage
mates   One had what looked like a reverse mohawk down the middle of his
forehead, and we suspect he might have adrenal.  He is currently picking on
his cage mate, chewing on his ear and causing the ear to bleed and be black
and blue.  Has any one ever experienced this?  or know what the cause could
be?  If you would like to respond privately, please email me, and also my
ferret sitter at [log in to unmask] as I'll be out of town Thurs thru Sun
night.